Send us your project
We listen to you
Project selection process
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to start the validation process for your project. You will have to briefly describe its objective and scope, bearing in mind that it must be aligned with one or both of the lines of action of the Fundación Amara NextGen.
The Foundation's team will review all the proposals received and, if deemed necessary, will request further information about the project.
The Foundation's team will evaluate the projects submitted and select those that are most in line with the Foundation's mission.
The projects chosen by the team will be published on our website, in the "Projects under study" section, so that all registered users can vote for the projects they consider most attractive in terms of objectives, scope and results. The projects receiving the most votes will be presented to the Board of Trustees, who will decide when they will become "Projects under development" for the Fundación Amara NextGen and when this will be.
- The project must be located in one of the countries where the Amara NZero Group operates (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, and the United States).
- The project must be aligned with the commitments and objectives of the Fundación Amara NextGen:
- Energy transition, sustainability, and access to clean energy sources.
- Well-being, development and future of new generations, especially children and young people in vulnerable situations.
- The funds allocated must be related to a clearly defined project.
Project suggestion form
Send us your proposals through this form. We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.